Chetan Bhagat, best-selling author in India who has penned One Night at the Call Center, 3 mistakes of my life, 5 point someone, Revolution 2020, 2 States and now it’s What Young India Wants. If you are fascinated by the fictional work of Chetan certainly you would have bought this book with interest to have a look at it.
“What young India wants” is a book that revolves around Indian Development from the view of the author. It’s not a complete work as such like the earlier books, this book is the collection of articles and columns in several newspapers. The book starts with the brief introduction about Chetan Bhagat and his journey which led him to become an author. After this the book has categorized into three sections 1) Society 2) Politics 3) Our Youth. Continue reading
Yesterday was my birthday and it was great as usual. Wishes from my friends and family members poured in and filled Facebook timeline. I don’t know the purpose of birthday bash and celebrations, yet I have some ideas about my birthday. After completing my under graduation, every time when I celebrate my birthday few questions run in my mind
* What is that I have achieved till now?
* Have I developed skills that is required for the current trend?
* Do I work on the goal that I have set in?
* Did I do any social activity to uplift the society where I live in?
* Did I do my part well as a citizen of my country?
Also apart from these questions I say to myself that, “My age has increase by one, let me do what ever I want also I wanted that to be creative”. I hope if you ask these questions to yourself it will certainly develop the country you live in.
Happy birthday ( belated or advance).. Since I don’t know when you will celebrate your birthday.
Dream and Reality has been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Maarit-Johanna who has a wonderful blog at http://theworldofalexanderthegreat.wordpress.com
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Thank you so much for nominating my blog for this award J.E. http://theworldofalexanderthegreat.wordpress.com I really appreciate for your support! Continue reading