1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Why should I hire you?
3) Why did you choose B.E/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ others?
4) What is your career plan?
5) What do you want to be after 5 years? or Your short term and long term goals?
6) What is your strength and weakness?
7) How will describe your personality?
8) What do you know about our company?
9) Do you have any questions?
10) What is your salary expectation?
11) What do prefer – learning or money?
12) How long will you stay with our company?
13) Do you know the job profile or job description?
14) Why do you feel that you are suitable for the job?
15) Tell us about your family?
16) What is your areas of Interest and why?
These are the general HR questions asked when you apply as a fresher.
If you are a experienced candidate, there are some additional questions.
1) Why are you looking for a change?
2) What are you achievements and accolades in the past job?
3) What is your opinion about the last company?
4) To whom you were reporting?
5) What are your roles and responsibilities?
6) What is your expected salary?
7) When will join our company?
8) Can you summarize your experience?
9) What is your current project and explain about it?
10) Why do you want to work with us?
11) How will you are comfortable working with a team?
12) How do you manage adverse situations?
13) Do you handle pressure?
14) Have done any significant changes in your past companies? Whether its useful to the company?
15) How long will you stay with us?
16) What is the biggest mistake that you identified in the past company?
There are some questions which may arise if you have frequent job change, less number of projects. You can expect questions related to your job profile. These are common question asked to the candidates when they attend an interview. All the other questions will be framed from your answers given by you.
Generally restrict yourself to one to three minutes for answering the question. Put it short and explain when you are requested.
Facebook ID: Balachandar Kaliappan